Every May we do some special things to celebrate National Herb Day (May 5th, 2018). This year, in addition to our Free Interview with an Herbalist live class series we are having a fun competition. Every day an herbal photograph and an herbal riddle will be posted on one of our social media accounts. Discover as many as you can to win a FREE ONLINE CLASS and ONE FREE CONSULTATION with The Dancing Herbalist.
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to increase your chances of finding and solving as many riddles as you can.
- Download a bingo table here.
- Every day, find the photo, solve the riddle, and check it off on your table with the date of the post under the herb name.
- Tweet, post, or share your completed answer sheets with the hashtags #thedancingherbalist and #herbalbingo2018 by June 10th to be entered to win
What you can win:
- COMPLETE THE CHART!!!! Find all 30 (6 will be blank) herbs through the month and receive a FREE INTERMEDIATE/ADVANCED ONLINE CLASS and ONE FREE 90 MINUTE INITIAL CONSULTATION. Together, these are a $180 value.
- GET BINGO!!!! If you get 6 in a row you automatically win! Choose between a coupon code for a free class on our learn it live platform or a free 30 minute consultation with one of our herbalists.
- Found only a few answers? That is alright, still submit your answer sheet. From everyone who does not get a tier 1 or 2 prize we will select one participant as an additional tier 1 winner!
Be sure to subscribe and check back at The Dancing Herbalist’s blog in June to see all of the results from the competition as well as information on ever plant featured through the month so you can check your answers and learn more about each plant.
Jillian Carnrick, founder and manager of The Dancing Herbalist, has a Masters of Science Degree in Herbal Medicine, practices as a nutritionist, and is a Certified Personal Trainer and Exercise Is Medicine Professional through the American College of Sports Medicine. The Dancing Herbalist posts on this blog every Thursday. For more of our posts, join us on Patreon. Jillian also presents regular live classes in The Dancing Herbalist’s home herbalist courses online. For more learning opportunities or work one-on-one with Jillian with her wellness and herbal consultations visit The Dancing Herbalist.com.